Our new book, Effective Staffing for Vital Churches, is now on sale in print, for Kindle, and maybe for Nook on November 1. Many have pre-ordered and we thank you. We believe it is one of our best books to date. Rick Warren thought so too, writing, “This book is a winner.”
We are getting reports from people who are reading it. Here is a comment from Randy on Facebook:
“I just received my copy. I am already resonating with the idea of an Antioch Church vs the more common models churches use to justify existence … to partner with God to change/transform the world is exciting and life-changing!”
Here is a brief excerpt from the book:
“Because people no longer come to church on their own, the church must spend most of its time, energy, and money filtering people out into the community. The measurement of effectiveness shifts from ‘how many in worship?’ to ‘how much difference is the church making in its efforts to transform the city?’ The question ‘What is God doing in our community that we can be part of?’ is replacing, ‘How can we get more people to come to church?’
Visit our book’s website, where you can order the book or, if you want a closer look before purchasing it, you can get two free chapters.
In the book, you will…
- Discover the four core processes every effective church must staff.
- Learn how effective church leaders of growing churches manage their time.
- Learn how not to make the #1 staffing mistake almost every church makes.
- Discover how to ask the right questions so you can hire the right people with confidence.
- Master the skill of coaching your staff … including how to hold them accountable for results.
- Learn to discern when it’s time to hire the next staff member, and what position you need next.
- Develop the skills you need and the personal values that must change as you lead your church through each growth barrier.
Grab a copy today!