How We Help Churches
- Answers to the toughest questions
- Over 35 years consulting experience with hundreds of churches, thousands of church leaders
- Encouragement in perplexing times
- 24-7-365 coaching and training resources and services
- Solutions to break through the daunting obstacles
- Customized comprehensive consultations – no cookie-cutter agendas
- Tools for every situation
- Literally thousands of church growth and leadership resources – most of them free
Here’s how we grow churches . . .
Your Partner In Ministry
Whatever you’re facing – staff changes, space restrictions, attendance decline, aging members, conflict, outreach issues, time management, low church esteem – we’ve been there and done that. We’ll be there for you, too.
I’m a big Carey Nieuwhof fan. He produces some of the most thoughtful and relevant content for North American church pastors and I appreciate what he has to say. This morning one of his […]
A Guest Post from Tejas Rane
A brief introduction
Churches know the importance of funding and how it can help fulfill the church’s visions and missions. Yet, it is also the toughest thing a church can […]
Roy Lessin, Co-founder, DaySpring Cards in his devotional book Meet Me in the Meadow, shares this encounter he had when he was paying his utility bill.
“One day, while paying my electric bill, I decided […]
When I was a kid, Halloween was always a very special night in our neighborhood. We would dress up in costume, go trick or treating and we would always make sure we went to […]
I’m sure you have all heard the phrase, don’t sweat the small stuff. That expression was highlighted in Richard Carlson’s book, Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff…and It’s All Small Stuff. In it he tells […]
John Donne, in his Devotions (1624) is famous for saying, “No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main.”
I have always taken […]