How We Help Churches
- Answers to the toughest questions
- Over 35 years consulting experience with hundreds of churches, thousands of church leaders
- Encouragement in perplexing times
- 24-7-365 coaching and training resources and services
- Solutions to break through the daunting obstacles
- Customized comprehensive consultations – no cookie-cutter agendas
- Tools for every situation
- Literally thousands of church growth and leadership resources – most of them free
Here’s how we grow churches . . .
Your Partner In Ministry
Whatever you’re facing – staff changes, space restrictions, attendance decline, aging members, conflict, outreach issues, time management, low church esteem – we’ve been there and done that. We’ll be there for you, too.
Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 (NIV)
Thanksgiving for the Christian is not just a holiday, I believe it is […]
I don’t remember who connected me to Aaron Renn, but somehow I stumbled upon him. Renn works for a New York think tank and is a cultural critic.
He also happens to be a Christian.
You’ve heard me say it before. If you’ve got to herd cats, you’ll need a bigger mouse.
Your church cats will chase the biggest mouse in the room, and if your Big Mouse Vision is […]
Most pastors and professional church leaders I know got into the ministry to do… ministry. They’re the kind of people who aren’t just incensed with injustice, they’re compelled to do something about it. When […]
This is the LAST seminar Bill Easum will be doing.
The very last one.
There will be no more.
This isn’t a publicity stunt.
And to date, enough registrations have some in so far that I can […]
You may be surprised by the title. Who wouldn’t be? I believe it was a Harvard Business School study that revealed that the more meetings we attend, the more our IQ’s drop.
In this blog, […]