How We Help Churches
- Answers to the toughest questions
- Over 35 years consulting experience with hundreds of churches, thousands of church leaders
- Encouragement in perplexing times
- 24-7-365 coaching and training resources and services
- Solutions to break through the daunting obstacles
- Customized comprehensive consultations – no cookie-cutter agendas
- Tools for every situation
- Literally thousands of church growth and leadership resources – most of them free
Here’s how we grow churches . . .
Your Partner In Ministry
Whatever you’re facing – staff changes, space restrictions, attendance decline, aging members, conflict, outreach issues, time management, low church esteem – we’ve been there and done that. We’ll be there for you, too.
Let’s face it, guys. Father’s Day is the Rodney Dangerfield of holidays. It’s the,“I get-no-respect” little brother to Mother’s Day. Interestingly, the American version of Father’s Day was first proposed in 1909 by a […]
It seems as if politics are taking center stage in a lot of Facebook conversations. And many of the conversations inevitably turn to social justice. In fact if you read the online publications of […]
… Rome burned.
We all know that is not literal fact, but its imagery still reflects what is happening today to mainline Christianity. Too many of us are fiddling while our once relevant denominations are […]
In his book “Healing the Masculine Soul”, author Gordon Dalbey tells the story of a Catholic nun who worked in a men’s prison. One day a prisoner asked her to buy him a Mother’s […]
From the Desk of Bill Easum:
Our new book Dinosaurs to Rabbits: Turning Mainline Decline into a Multiplication Movement will be out in two weeks. This book may turn out to be our most important book to […]
Do you remember the Milton Bradley board game from the 1960’s called “The Game of LIFE?” At the beginning of the game as you turn the distinctive spinner you are confronted with two choices. […]