How We Help Churches
- Answers to the toughest questions
- Over 35 years consulting experience with hundreds of churches, thousands of church leaders
- Encouragement in perplexing times
- 24-7-365 coaching and training resources and services
- Solutions to break through the daunting obstacles
- Customized comprehensive consultations – no cookie-cutter agendas
- Tools for every situation
- Literally thousands of church growth and leadership resources – most of them free
Here’s how we grow churches . . .
Your Partner In Ministry
Whatever you’re facing – staff changes, space restrictions, attendance decline, aging members, conflict, outreach issues, time management, low church esteem – we’ve been there and done that. We’ll be there for you, too.
You’ve heard me say it before. If you’ve got to herd cats, you’ll need a bigger mouse.
Your church cats will chase the biggest mouse in the room, and if your Big Mouse Vision is […]
Most pastors and professional church leaders I know got into the ministry to do… ministry. They’re the kind of people who aren’t just incensed with injustice, they’re compelled to do something about it. When […]
This is the LAST seminar Bill Easum will be doing.
The very last one.
There will be no more.
This isn’t a publicity stunt.
And to date, enough registrations have some in so far that I can […]
You may be surprised by the title. Who wouldn’t be? I believe it was a Harvard Business School study that revealed that the more meetings we attend, the more our IQ’s drop.
In this blog, […]
Someone asked me yesterday if this is really going to be my last event or was it just promotion. Hmmm. No one has ever heard me say anything like “this is my last event” […]
This week marks the beginning
of Fall and many of us catch a bug this time of year. I’m not talking about the
common cold or the flu. I’m talking about “football fever” that infects
millions of […]