How We Help Churches
- Answers to the toughest questions
- Over 35 years consulting experience with hundreds of churches, thousands of church leaders
- Encouragement in perplexing times
- 24-7-365 coaching and training resources and services
- Solutions to break through the daunting obstacles
- Customized comprehensive consultations – no cookie-cutter agendas
- Tools for every situation
- Literally thousands of church growth and leadership resources – most of them free
Here’s how we grow churches . . .
Your Partner In Ministry
Whatever you’re facing – staff changes, space restrictions, attendance decline, aging members, conflict, outreach issues, time management, low church esteem – we’ve been there and done that. We’ll be there for you, too.
“I’m tired of training staff only to see them leave to work in another church.” I heard pastors say this a lot when I was consulting. I always wondered what would happen if they […]
Today is Martin Luther King, Jr. Day. Following in the footsteps of his father, in February 1948, at the age of 19, Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. entered the Christian ministry and was […]
ure, it’s a cliché. No doubt about it. But it doesn’t make it any less true.
Although the pastor had been there for a couple years, he was just one in a long line of […]
I just got back from two weeks of vacation. I didn’t respond to emails, didn’t answer texts, ignored all social media, and didn’t answer my phone. In other words, I took a “healthy” vacation.
Regular registration for
The Last Easum Summit closes Jan 10 and there are a few places left. So now is
the time. Now or never to register. How
many places can you and your spouse kick back […]
The other day I said something online about writing a check and I received guffaws from some of my colleagues. I didn’t understand the intensity of their response to my comment, so I investigated […]