How We Help Churches
- Answers to the toughest questions
- Over 35 years consulting experience with hundreds of churches, thousands of church leaders
- Encouragement in perplexing times
- 24-7-365 coaching and training resources and services
- Solutions to break through the daunting obstacles
- Customized comprehensive consultations – no cookie-cutter agendas
- Tools for every situation
- Literally thousands of church growth and leadership resources – most of them free
Here’s how we grow churches . . .
Your Partner In Ministry
Whatever you’re facing – staff changes, space restrictions, attendance decline, aging members, conflict, outreach issues, time management, low church esteem – we’ve been there and done that. We’ll be there for you, too.
ure, it’s a cliché. No doubt about it. But it doesn’t make it any less true.
Although the pastor had been there for a couple years, he was just one in a long line of […]
I just got back from two weeks of vacation. I didn’t respond to emails, didn’t answer texts, ignored all social media, and didn’t answer my phone. In other words, I took a “healthy” vacation.
Regular registration for
The Last Easum Summit closes Jan 10 and there are a few places left. So now is
the time. Now or never to register. How
many places can you and your spouse kick back […]
The other day I said something online about writing a check and I received guffaws from some of my colleagues. I didn’t understand the intensity of their response to my comment, so I investigated […]
New Year’s Eve is
an interesting holiday differing from others because it does not commemorate an
event, like Easter or a person like Christmas. New Years is a holiday that
celebrates the inevitability of the passing of […]
I love watching
movies at Christmastime and there is hardly a holiday season that goes by that
doesn’t have me enjoying, White Christmas, Miracle on 34th street
and It’s A Wonderful Life. Last week A Charlie Brown […]