How We Help Churches
- Answers to the toughest questions
- Over 35 years consulting experience with hundreds of churches, thousands of church leaders
- Encouragement in perplexing times
- 24-7-365 coaching and training resources and services
- Solutions to break through the daunting obstacles
- Customized comprehensive consultations – no cookie-cutter agendas
- Tools for every situation
- Literally thousands of church growth and leadership resources – most of them free
Here’s how we grow churches . . .
Your Partner In Ministry
Whatever you’re facing – staff changes, space restrictions, attendance decline, aging members, conflict, outreach issues, time management, low church esteem – we’ve been there and done that. We’ll be there for you, too.
Change is difficult. Change in a church is even harder, sometimes, nearly impossible. So what do you do if you are trying to change the culture of a traditional church that is dying? First let […]
When Jesus was talking about not pouring new wine into old wine skins he was communicating the fragile nature of change. Change is difficult, especially in churches so, we need to develop a purposeful […]
Creating a Multiplication Culture
There’s no question in our minds that this is one of the most important chapters in the book. The fact is, if you can’t change the culture, nothing you do is […]
Jesus says you can’t put new wine in old wine skins because old wine skins become brittle and lose their functionality. He is communicating to us today that we must create new wine skins […]
Recently, someone asked me to boil down the concept of multiplication as far as I possibility can. So here goes.
Looking at many of the churches that are multiplying I’ve noticed there are five things […]
There are things you can do. Things you should do. And things you must do. In this week’s Dinosaurs to Rabbits webinar, we’ll be looking at the Must Do’s of Multiplication.
This week’s webinar on […]