How We Help Churches
- Answers to the toughest questions
- Over 35 years consulting experience with hundreds of churches, thousands of church leaders
- Encouragement in perplexing times
- 24-7-365 coaching and training resources and services
- Solutions to break through the daunting obstacles
- Customized comprehensive consultations – no cookie-cutter agendas
- Tools for every situation
- Literally thousands of church growth and leadership resources – most of them free
Here’s how we grow churches . . .
Your Partner In Ministry
Whatever you’re facing – staff changes, space restrictions, attendance decline, aging members, conflict, outreach issues, time management, low church esteem – we’ve been there and done that. We’ll be there for you, too.
When I served as a pastor – and in almost every church I served – one of the complaints I occasionally heard was that someone wasn’t being spiritually fed. Apparently, that’s not a new problem. […]
Years ago, I took a business management course and I believe it was Tom Peters who drilled it into my head that when leadership determines the need for a culture change, that it begins […]
For years as the pastor of a growing congregation I would take time at the end of each year to be quiet and asked God to bring to my mind the significant things He […]
As each New Year approaches, I take a day to get away to pray and ask God to put on my heart a Biblical verse that is to be my personal scripture verse of […]
There are two ways to try and grow a church.
Plan A has years of tradition behind it: Convince those in the pews to get off of their blessed assurance and move out into […]
“I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people” (Luke 2:10b NIV).
Christmas is the good news of great joy for all people. Christmas should be a party — a […]