How We Help Churches
- Answers to the toughest questions
- Over 35 years consulting experience with hundreds of churches, thousands of church leaders
- Encouragement in perplexing times
- 24-7-365 coaching and training resources and services
- Solutions to break through the daunting obstacles
- Customized comprehensive consultations – no cookie-cutter agendas
- Tools for every situation
- Literally thousands of church growth and leadership resources – most of them free
Here’s how we grow churches . . .
Your Partner In Ministry
Whatever you’re facing – staff changes, space restrictions, attendance decline, aging members, conflict, outreach issues, time management, low church esteem – we’ve been there and done that. We’ll be there for you, too.
A recent comment about a local big box church (that’s successfully reaching, baptizing, and discipling young adults):
“They’ve given in to entertainment evangelism.”
… as if entertainment was a four-letter, distasteful, disgusting word.
If you’re going to […]
It seems like every church campus I pass has a banner advertising their Vacation Bible School ministry. There are some new schedules I’m seeing this year … consecutive Saturdays, Sunday mornings, and one evening […]
My wife works in a pagan bookstore. She’s one of two Christians who work there – everyone else is Wiccan, polytheistic, or one shade or another of neopagan. (In a related note, the vast […]
Let’s face it, Father’s Day is the Rodney Dangerfield of holidays. It’s the, “I get-no-respect” little brother to Mother’s Day. Interestingly, the American version of Father’s Day was first proposed in 1909 by a […]
I suspect that exegetically and homiletically the sermon would be considered a winner. The biblical text was put into its historical context for the audience, Greek roots were exposed and explained, and there were […]
I saw a post on Facebook this week that reminded me of a very practical church growth principle. The image said, ’The best gift you can give your Mother for Mother’s Day is to […]