How We Help Churches
- Answers to the toughest questions
- Over 35 years consulting experience with hundreds of churches, thousands of church leaders
- Encouragement in perplexing times
- 24-7-365 coaching and training resources and services
- Solutions to break through the daunting obstacles
- Customized comprehensive consultations – no cookie-cutter agendas
- Tools for every situation
- Literally thousands of church growth and leadership resources – most of them free
Here’s how we grow churches . . .
Your Partner In Ministry
Whatever you’re facing – staff changes, space restrictions, attendance decline, aging members, conflict, outreach issues, time management, low church esteem – we’ve been there and done that. We’ll be there for you, too.
As the Major League Baseball season has recently begun, I’ve been thinking back upon the many seasons that I have played on teams. Now you probably have some fond memories of being on some […]
Jackie Robinson Day is a traditional event which occurs annually in Major League Baseball, commemorating and honoring the day Jackie Robinson made his major league debut. April 15 was Opening Day in 1947, Robinson’s […]
The following is a personal story that sheds light on innovation.
Way back in 1982 (I know, ancient history) a member of my church staff decided to bring a dozen Apple 2e’s into the Sunday […]
As a former college basketball team chaplain, I along with most of the country, was enamored with Sister Jean Dolores-Schmidt, the 98-year-old nun who serves the Loyola-Chicago basketball team as their team chaplain. She […]
Here are six steps to effectively follow up with Easter guests.
*Acknowledge your guest’s presence. Be sure to take time during the service to publicly acknowledge that there are guests in the service. Pointing out […]
What is the one thing a leader needs the most to succeed? If we have the answer to that question, everything else falls into place. So here goes. The thing most needed for someone […]