How We Help Churches
- Answers to the toughest questions
- Over 35 years consulting experience with hundreds of churches, thousands of church leaders
- Encouragement in perplexing times
- 24-7-365 coaching and training resources and services
- Solutions to break through the daunting obstacles
- Customized comprehensive consultations – no cookie-cutter agendas
- Tools for every situation
- Literally thousands of church growth and leadership resources – most of them free
Here’s how we grow churches . . .
Your Partner In Ministry
Whatever you’re facing – staff changes, space restrictions, attendance decline, aging members, conflict, outreach issues, time management, low church esteem – we’ve been there and done that. We’ll be there for you, too.
This shouldn’t be news to you … but I keep running into the practice in declining churches.
If you’re still doing a Meet and Greet – or if your “Passing Peace” is a disguised […]
By Guest Blogger Craig Huss
Published in Net Results Magazine, Nov-Dec 2019
The Tuesday after Thanksgiving, known as GivingTuesday, is a day set aside for people to support the organizations, causes and communities that mean the […]
When it comes to preaching about “sin” of any sort, I’ve always been of the opinion we should confront sin in the same manner Jesus did … he only ever confronted the hypocritical religious […]
Few churches know how to offer adequate hospitality to a non-Christian visitor. Being nice, loving, warm, and friendly isn’t the same thing as being hospitable. For instance, does your church bulletin use any of […]
In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.Matthew 5:16
This is one of those y’all commands – a command given […]
“You can’t judge me!” It was a church member who was saying that as the pastor gently explained that their unseemly behavior at the previous board meeting had been unacceptable.
“Judge not” has become […]