How We Help Churches
- Answers to the toughest questions
- Over 35 years consulting experience with hundreds of churches, thousands of church leaders
- Encouragement in perplexing times
- 24-7-365 coaching and training resources and services
- Solutions to break through the daunting obstacles
- Customized comprehensive consultations – no cookie-cutter agendas
- Tools for every situation
- Literally thousands of church growth and leadership resources – most of them free
Here’s how we grow churches . . .
Your Partner In Ministry
Whatever you’re facing – staff changes, space restrictions, attendance decline, aging members, conflict, outreach issues, time management, low church esteem – we’ve been there and done that. We’ll be there for you, too.
Last weekend I took one of my grandsons to the movies to see the latest block-buster hit Avengers: Infinity Wars. I am told it had the biggest opening of any movie ever and that […]
Which Way to Turn?
Mainline churches are at a crossroads – either they wake up to the major trend of our time or they will continue to be irrelevant or, worse yet, go out of existence.
With this being graduation time, I got to thinking about when my sons were in high school and I was invited to speak at the Baccalaureate services preceding their graduation ceremonies. I recall sharing […]
For most of my life as a Chicago Cubs baseball fan I have had a problem.
My team would start off every season full of hope and expectation, only to come crashing down painfully by […]
Mainline Christianity has been in a free fall decline since the mid 1960s. Some want to blame it on a changing culture; others say it’s the way all organizations go sooner or later; while […]
Turn around or growth are usually the result of some action taken by the leadership.
Usually its not the little changes that kill a church, but the big changes that go untried. Either leadership is […]