How We Help Churches
- Answers to the toughest questions
- Over 35 years consulting experience with hundreds of churches, thousands of church leaders
- Encouragement in perplexing times
- 24-7-365 coaching and training resources and services
- Solutions to break through the daunting obstacles
- Customized comprehensive consultations – no cookie-cutter agendas
- Tools for every situation
- Literally thousands of church growth and leadership resources – most of them free
Here’s how we grow churches . . .
Your Partner In Ministry
Whatever you’re facing – staff changes, space restrictions, attendance decline, aging members, conflict, outreach issues, time management, low church esteem – we’ve been there and done that. We’ll be there for you, too.
Anyone who spies me in the morning has a pretty good idea that coffee is one of my best friends. A good cuppa is my near-constant companion from breakfast until an hour before lunch. […]
It happened again. Great worship was happening and then … nothing.
Dead air time
Let’s be honest here … if the radio (or your favorite online server) goes silent while you’re driving, how long before […]
Confession … I love my To Do list. Every Sunday afternoon I sit down with my iPad and the Notability app, I copy the Weekly Planning template, open my weekly calendar (that my church […]
Many churches have taken a stand against any kind of the celebrating Halloween because the darkness the day and night may promote. “Because Halloween can be traced to distinctly pagan sources, it is reasonable […]
Small Church Thinking: A mindset that guarantees a church will remain small, no matter what efforts are made to the contrary.
There are many different mindsets that keep a church small, but I heard one […]
I suspect we’ve all done it. I’d spotted a new face in the crowd on Sunday morning and I made a beeline to them when the service was done. I introduced myself and asked […]