How We Help Churches
- Answers to the toughest questions
- Over 35 years consulting experience with hundreds of churches, thousands of church leaders
- Encouragement in perplexing times
- 24-7-365 coaching and training resources and services
- Solutions to break through the daunting obstacles
- Customized comprehensive consultations – no cookie-cutter agendas
- Tools for every situation
- Literally thousands of church growth and leadership resources – most of them free
Here’s how we grow churches . . .
Your Partner In Ministry
Whatever you’re facing – staff changes, space restrictions, attendance decline, aging members, conflict, outreach issues, time management, low church esteem – we’ve been there and done that. We’ll be there for you, too.
In your understanding of church leadership, what’s really the “main thing”?
Is it making sure the budget is underwritten?
Is it maintaining harmony with the staff?
Is it running a “tight ship,” making sure the policies […]
You’ll Need a Big Mouse
It’s been six years in the creating, but it finally made it to print. Written by church consultant, pastor, and author Bill Tenny-Brittian, Big Mouse is the adventure of Pastor […]
Anyone who spies me in the morning has a pretty good idea that coffee is one of my best friends. A good cuppa is my near-constant companion from breakfast until an hour before lunch. […]
It happened again. Great worship was happening and then … nothing.
Dead air time
Let’s be honest here … if the radio (or your favorite online server) goes silent while you’re driving, how long before […]
Confession … I love my To Do list. Every Sunday afternoon I sit down with my iPad and the Notability app, I copy the Weekly Planning template, open my weekly calendar (that my church […]
Many churches have taken a stand against any kind of the celebrating Halloween because the darkness the day and night may promote. “Because Halloween can be traced to distinctly pagan sources, it is reasonable […]