How We Help Churches
- Answers to the toughest questions
- Over 35 years consulting experience with hundreds of churches, thousands of church leaders
- Encouragement in perplexing times
- 24-7-365 coaching and training resources and services
- Solutions to break through the daunting obstacles
- Customized comprehensive consultations – no cookie-cutter agendas
- Tools for every situation
- Literally thousands of church growth and leadership resources – most of them free
Here’s how we grow churches . . .
Your Partner In Ministry
Whatever you’re facing – staff changes, space restrictions, attendance decline, aging members, conflict, outreach issues, time management, low church esteem – we’ve been there and done that. We’ll be there for you, too.
If you’ve attended (or are attending) the Summer 2020 Worship Summit Live event, you can grab the PowerPoint worksheet PDF here.
I have a question for you … are you an online church or are you just doing worship online … ?
The other day I received a note about the church’s response to the current injustices. The writer shared how he was organizing his church to publicly question police tactics, to be actively involved in […]
The last two months have been difficult on all of us. Many of our members have lost their job and are afraid of running out of money if they haven’t already. And if your […]
From the May-June Issue of Net Results Magazine
By Bil Cornelius
When word came down from state and local authorities banning public gatherings of ten or more people, the church needed to spring into action. The […]
Jesus has left the building … the Body of Christ has been thrust out of it’s structures and many church leaders were unprepared for the transition from Y’all Come to … trying to figure […]