How We Help Churches
- Answers to the toughest questions
- Over 35 years consulting experience with hundreds of churches, thousands of church leaders
- Encouragement in perplexing times
- 24-7-365 coaching and training resources and services
- Solutions to break through the daunting obstacles
- Customized comprehensive consultations – no cookie-cutter agendas
- Tools for every situation
- Literally thousands of church growth and leadership resources – most of them free
Here’s how we grow churches . . .
Your Partner In Ministry
Whatever you’re facing – staff changes, space restrictions, attendance decline, aging members, conflict, outreach issues, time management, low church esteem – we’ve been there and done that. We’ll be there for you, too.
A couple of weeks ago, while being inundated with an onslaught of political commercials spouting angry allegations, echoing the divisiveness in our state and nation, I paid my taxes.
I mailed in my estimated State […]
Reprinted from Net Results magazine, January-February 2021
It really does look like there’s a light at the end of the tunnel – and I’m hopeful it’s not a train barreling down the tracks straight at […]
In these COVID times (and honestly, pre-COVID times), it’s become very clear that church members aren’t inviting their friends (or anyone else) to join them for worship. A recent poll by the Barna Group […]
Increasingly, congregations are returning to their church buildings. Just how long that will last is yet to be seen, but increasingly, church leaders have felt and succumbed to the pressure to return to “in […]
Online discipleship presents some significant challenges, not the least of which is “We’ve never done it that way before!” In Part 01, we looked at some of the ways you can get online, including […]
“So, what about online discipleship? How do you make that work?”
A quick perusal of churches on the internet reveals that the US church is all over the map in terms of virtual discipleship offerings. […]