How We Help Churches
- Answers to the toughest questions
- Over 35 years consulting experience with hundreds of churches, thousands of church leaders
- Encouragement in perplexing times
- 24-7-365 coaching and training resources and services
- Solutions to break through the daunting obstacles
- Customized comprehensive consultations – no cookie-cutter agendas
- Tools for every situation
- Literally thousands of church growth and leadership resources – most of them free
Here’s how we grow churches . . .
Your Partner In Ministry
Whatever you’re facing – staff changes, space restrictions, attendance decline, aging members, conflict, outreach issues, time management, low church esteem – we’ve been there and done that. We’ll be there for you, too.
I’m not talking about mega churches or even large churches. I mean, who is your Adult Worship Service designed for?
If your choir is singing in robes, it’s probably for Senior Adults who have lots […]
Almost every church leader I’ve met tells me they want to grow their churches.
Be careful what you ask for.
A growing church brings problems. LOTS of problems. To be honest, a growing church is a […]
It happened again. I was visiting a church on a Sunday morning and apparently parked in the “wrong” parking lot. You know the one, it looks like it’s near the main entrance, but the […]
One of my favorite movies is Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. In it Harrison Ford’s character is faced with difficult trials in order to regain the Holy Grail, the cup Jesus used at […]
There’s an old axiom that goes something like:
Those without a destination are doomed to never arrive.
As I was pondering that the other day, a corollary to the axiom came to mind. “Those who don’t […]
Let me start out with a thought … if you’re using screen technology, a worship bulletin is a colossal waste of resources. Why do you need a bulletin to follow the Responsive Reading? I […]