How We Help Churches
- Answers to the toughest questions
- Over 35 years consulting experience with hundreds of churches, thousands of church leaders
- Encouragement in perplexing times
- 24-7-365 coaching and training resources and services
- Solutions to break through the daunting obstacles
- Customized comprehensive consultations – no cookie-cutter agendas
- Tools for every situation
- Literally thousands of church growth and leadership resources – most of them free
Here’s how we grow churches . . .
Your Partner In Ministry
Whatever you’re facing – staff changes, space restrictions, attendance decline, aging members, conflict, outreach issues, time management, low church esteem – we’ve been there and done that. We’ll be there for you, too.
I read a goal statement for a youth program recently. In sum, the statement read:
The goal for the Youth Program is to reach the youth in our congregation and encourage them to […]
Most visions fail for two reasons: (1) They fall off the radar for lack of ongoing leadership support and communication; and (2) The next steps get left out.
Once you have a vision, then […]
Truth be known, most church leaders don’t hit the Church Growth Panic Button until the money hits the fan. At the moment it becomes clear that the endowments aren’t going to last forever and […]
I was working with a church leader who was in process of creating a vision. Here’s our exchange:
A quick vision lesson … which is more compelling?
My Vision would be to be a place that […]
There’s a marketing axiom that says if you try and market to everyone, you market to no one.
It works that way in the church too. When a church tries to reach “everyone,” it […]
We wring our hands and bemoan the rise of kid sports and the losses in our Sunday schools. Sunday is no longer sacrosanct and reserved for “Church Use Only.” Today’s families have choices to […]