How We Help Churches
- Answers to the toughest questions
- Over 35 years consulting experience with hundreds of churches, thousands of church leaders
- Encouragement in perplexing times
- 24-7-365 coaching and training resources and services
- Solutions to break through the daunting obstacles
- Customized comprehensive consultations – no cookie-cutter agendas
- Tools for every situation
- Literally thousands of church growth and leadership resources – most of them free
Here’s how we grow churches . . .
Your Partner In Ministry
Whatever you’re facing – staff changes, space restrictions, attendance decline, aging members, conflict, outreach issues, time management, low church esteem – we’ve been there and done that. We’ll be there for you, too.
This week’s webinar (Tuesday at 2 CDT) is covering Chapter 02: Addition or Multiplication?
There’s a lot of confusion by a number of church leaders on the difference between being a Addition Church and a Multiplying […]
Every year, I make plans for growing the church. Valentine’s Day banquet. Big Easter launch. Spring Marriage Enrichment event. Summer Day Camp. Four Business as Ministry seminars and cohort groups. Back to School kickoff. […]
By Guest Blogger: Jason Lewis from StrongWell.org
Mission trips are an amazing opportunity for people young and old to travel and help people through the light of the Lord. They give you a broader perspective […]
What is your favorite time of year? I’m not necessarily talking about climate like Spring or Summer but rather activities that are going on. As a pastor, certainly Christmas and Easter were always at […]
Just a heads up: This week’s webinar on Dinosaurs to Rabbits: Turning Mainline Decline to a Multiplication Movement will cover the first chapter of the book: “Why Multiplication.”
The Bills will have a public conversation […]
In my last two posts I have written about leadership within the government and the church which are both experiencing difficult challenges. I can’t remember a time in our nation’s history when there has […]