I’m constantly asked about the keys to moving through the various barriers churches face. Over the years I compiled my list. Since this post was lost in the transfer of our site, I’m reposting it.
- Staff becomes far more essential to the journey.
- Pastor has to hone his or her hiring skills.
- All staff has to learn new skills.
- Parking begins to become a much bigger issue.
- The back door becomes a growing issue.
- Systems begin to come into play in order to identify new people and close the back door.
- Pastor and Staff have to learn how to hand-off ministry.