Culture Creation always starts at the top. And it generally ends at the top because most leaders aren’t consistent and the chief leader doesn’t have the backbone to actually hold those leaders accountable, so the culture doesn’t change. Ultimately, this is why so few churches turn back from decline … because the prevailing culture that facilitated the decline isn’t overcome at the topmost levels, and therefore never takes hold in the congregation.
- The pastor and the staff must live, breathe, model, and teach the culture change.
- The pastor must hold the staff accountable for living, breathing, modeling, and teaching the cultural change (and correcting or removing them if they don’t or won’t).
- The board (session, vestry, council) must support, model, and teach the culture change.
- The pastor, staff, and the board itself must hold each individual board member accountable for supporting, modeling, and teaching the cultural change (and correcting or removing them if they don’t or won’t).
And finally, any leader that exudes negativity about the newly budding culture must be removed from leadership and if they have significant influence, must be isolated. If a congregation entertains negativity, the cultural change won’t happen – and if a declining church’s culture doesn’t change …
Can you change the trajectory of your congregation?
You can if you’ve got a compelling vision, a clear roadmap, and the strategies to pull it off.
A vision that’s so BIG and so INSPIRING that it can’t be ignored will disrupt your congregation’s status quo and give YOU the opportunity to lead them in a completely different direction.
The Big Mouse Vision Training can give you that kind of vision. Based on my best selling book If You’ve Got to Herd Cats, You’ll Need a Big Mouse, the Big Mouse Vision Training offers the direct training and support you need to rock your congregation’s world so it’ll never be the same.
- My in-depth video training with 6 sessions to guide you from start to visionary finish (a $227 value)
- 24/7 access to the Big Mouse Adventure team via a private, members-only Facebook group ($150 value)
- Bonus Epilog Effect video to help you overcome the three biggest vision-busting challenges every pastor faces (priceless!)
- Plus a surprise bonus (valued at $300) for those who complete the coursework
Regular Price: $377
However, because we’re at the end of the year, my team INSISTED that we slash the price so that as many pastors as possible could start 2022 off right … and so you can save $200 off the regular price by using promo code “Big Vision” at checkout.